As you grow younger 😉 you realise there is too much noise around you which can overwhelm you so much that you can lose touch with yourself. So I decided to write some hard to move things about myself that I shall always keep checking & coming back for reminders :
Basically Timid, Soft, Introvert & Caring, Loving, Friendly + too empathetic to a level of fault! But as & when required harden myself to being rock solid focussed especially nerves of steel. Love being inspired & pushing myself to achieve the ultimate journey! My recent social meetings have told me that I tend to not understand other people’s perspectives that they are trying hard to make me understand – which I promised them I will work upon! Another Thing they have told me is to work on my appearance which also I will! Also to thicken my skin more to not be impacted emotionally or verbally!
I started by playing sports & identify a lot with people who play physical sports & understand its nuisances.
I work for Consumer Product Solutions & I quite love it coz it helps me think from consumers Hats & use Technology (especially the gizzzzyyyy fizzzzyyyy ones) to solve their problems!
Love UX Totally completely like a Mushy Baby! But I believe everything should be done keeping consumers in mind & when I work in teams I believe in keeping my team forward even that means taking a step back or not getting appreciation or not being heard at times.
Passions : (That I can’t stop thinking & it only makes me Happy doing more & more about it)
Travel – Yes all of it, any of it even as simple as going to office & coming back or going for a walk around my building or going home or waiting at airport listening/observing customers stories and/or strangers stories making spontaneous friends!
Clicking – Yes all of it again especially the technicality – camera mechanics, Image details & improvisations.
Reading & Writing – I think Reading is the best form of listening & Writing is the best form of speaking when in Silence. Also I call them one because they work in tandem for me. Wish to learn some more intricacies around it.
I feel personally these 3 things have played the maximum roles in my growth as an individual & been completely with me when none or nothing has been so I can’t leave them anytime soon.
Other Hobbies :
Music – Yes it helps me declutter a lot
Food + Cooking – I love experimenting with new ones while sticking to the good old basics
Movies – It gives a huge good perspective! Sometimes redemptive, sometimes imaginary but it has become like finding a diamond in coal mine.
Yoga + Health + Sports – Love Yoga & totally recommended, Health (Mental + Physical) comes first & Sports is my way for life.
My Favorite Ideal Work Routine :
- Wake Up 7am
- Have a glass of warm water
- Do Yoga & Meditation
- Get Ready
- Eat Breakfast
- Reach Work (Preferably 9am – early enough to set the agenda)
- Set Up meetings & attend them with Sales Team 🙂 with white-boarding & hustling prowess – come out with deliverables for each!
- Follow up with developers & designers
- Have a quick lunch preferably at desk if there’s nothing else on agenda like networking or talking to a team colleague about something
- Second round of followups & meetings – even if it means going outside for market studies or partner meetings
- Come Back Home by 7pm
- Unwinding by music or shower or talking on phone or surfing net on a subject thats been bugging me whole day
- Have Dinner, Read & Sleep
My Favorite Ideal Weekend Routine :
- Get a bit late 😉
- Sort out home stuff – cleaning, grocery + daily needs, clothes, wardrobe, personal care, setting 2 day plan basis current need like socialising, blogging, cooking, Course updation, Skill enhancement, Networking, Personal Projects alignment, visiting my favourite bookstore or salad place or ordering my favourite pizzas
- Am cool coming back late on Friday Nights & Saturday nights & a good brunch on Sunday shines my day! 🙂
Should be enough for now, if can think of more – will come back 🙂