I also call it “The Road of Data Science to Design Principles”
Yes its a Tough Art to Balance + Manage!
Firstly let me try & explain my thought process around it and then next I will share some examples.
The Process am trying to indicate : How can we use customer behavioural data analysis to create a better design experience for them.
This ain’t that easy as it sounds, its basically about converting all the bits + bytes into Cognitive Decision making process. So basically Left Brain neurons making sense for Right Brain to be able to navigate 🙂
So let me try & make it structured :
I don’t think its an easy task – (Ask Me :)) but these are specific tasks which a PM is expected to fulfill. Let me quote some of my own experiences :
Banking : Here, some of key initial metrics to be noted
– The no. of mobile logins are as many as the no. of customers + no. of of visits (which I thought was unique) & drop off is very less (<5%)
– The no. of logins/visits would not translate into no. of transactions
– The no. of logins/visits was following a seasonal trend cycles with no impact/growth of offers/new communication
The key deductions were :
– The set of customers are loyal & set (they are not majorly growing nor de-growing)
– The regular offers
Some Key Startups :
– Photography & Travel Club :
– Jewellery Designing :
– Sports Content Website :
– Seller Platform :
– VR Future Tech Implementation :
– Organic Fashion/ Sustainable Clothing :
– UX Agency (Health + Education Tech) :