Last night dinner with my cousin.. a few thoughts came up, which I have been thinking a lot lately for self improvement, became clearer & stronger further :
- Confidence to look inside by being objective came from doing decently well at WORK – which is probably not Ideal or recommended but in my case it had to be via Work because it plays an extremely important role in my life.
- Piush had alot to do with giving this confidence & then mentoring me to look further inside to become a better person – though his recommendations were from work aspects but its not surprising that exactly same qualities are required by me in current life – To be Analytical, Amiable 🙂 always..
- Sneha’s constant response to my blabbers, traits, behaviours, words were more than helpful – Probably I am indebted to her for Life for this. I used to always think that am high on empathy, concern for others & outward looking while honestly I was only being selfish in all my pursuits by only expressing what I felt was right while ACTUALLY NOT realising what the other person is saying or wanting to say or means or feels. This has been a revelation of sorts to be equally if not more concerned about what the other person is saying, feeling, thinking, wanting.
- Probably all my relationships have gone wrong at some points coz of my constant need to control & looking inward only – Mac, Rahul, Appy, Shweta Di, Nakul are a few I can think FirstHand.
- Am not very good at Letting Go! It comes from Impatience, not trusting others to do the Right, not giving space – COMPLETE NO NO!
- I was not very good at having difficult conversations – but have to learnt the art of having a difficult conversation in a peaceful way.
- I did fear losing others and myself a lot – majorly Fear was making all the decisions which is not the Right way always!