My approach for a product manager/growth hacker/online marketer/data scientist :
- Do loads of research – Humoungus – Primary, Secondary – for a good 1/2 months continuously via diff geographic & sets.. and keep on adding to your thoughts
- Form your vision – short term given the current circumstances & long term where you see your product in next 3-5 years
- Work towards it – getting processes, resources & adding 2-3 key innovation tests to it…
- Keep a constant tab over all key actionable (make it 80 : 20 rule) – work mornings, nights, weekends but ensure control over non – negotiable points
- Heckle well with all stakeholders from tech, alliances, marketing, vendors!
- Get it LIVE & Optimise it basis customer feedbacks..
- Launch it in the Mkt… with some exciting proposition & create a classy differentiated campaign as per the need
- Measure the performance & Optimise the campaigns…
User Interviews->User Personas->Task Flows/User Journeys->Information Architecture->Navigation Models->Wireframes->Interactive Wireframes->UAT
Please feel free to reach me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium : mishasinghal