When I sit back and look at how the last 12 months/365 days went – I think it was great! Great from learning, personal growth & most importantly getting closer to the ultimate dream of being happy and peaceful 🙂
It began with carrying forward of 2014 learnings of Geeta & Yoga of getting closer to oneself & focussing on the pertinent question of “Who am I?”, focussing on one’s Karma, one’s present moment, focussing on one’s breathing to relax among many others.
There were some personal setbacks too which I choose to not mention here.
Most importantly – I got back to doing Gym & playing TT which helped me in achieving a lot better mental + physical health. My mood swings were much more in control & I could focus on my work & myself a lot more.
On another important achievement, my role developed into something better than I hoped & I believe I can take it into something bigger & better from here having realised my forte` a lot better now – Digital Marketing & Product Development.
What I hope to focus more from here on are –
1) Health – I want to achieve a lot more fitter body & want to be more strong mentally which is more fearless & focussed along with being kind, calm, sweet.
2) Startup – I want to save for the same along with developing my model & wish to gather a core team as well.
3) Travel & Click – As much, as far, as frequent, with as many new nice people possible – Abroad/Hill Stations/Rajasthan/MP/AP on my list
4) Financial Savings – to build it further to give me more options in future
5) Personal Individual Family/Life Partner – I strongly believe now, it will be answered soon now as soon as I reach where am supposed to 🙂 Just need to stop seeking to find the answers – LetGo! I also wish to read more & wide now.
These things pretty much emphasise my short term & long term goals.