Its just a number – Yes I agree, Age is a number and it depends on you how much you let it impact yourself.
However, with Age comes experience and perspective more importantly that helps you have an overall approach over important matters. It also helps you to filter things better – what is important from what is not.
For 30 specifically – I can share following specific unique changes one experiences in one’s life however remain common if you compare everyone else’s lives as a sample case :
- You learn to spend time on your own
- You get better grip of your professional and personal career
- You have finally realised the importance of your family in your life
- Your no. of friends get fewer but friendships deeper
- You have realised what Love is really about, for yourself
- You are wiser and calmer than your early 20s
- You have some more financial independence
- You have got a knock – knock to keep your physical and mental health intact
- A bunch of your true friends have turned out to be WHAT?!
- You have tried and tested most of the things that fascinated you as a student – money, luxury, good food, wine, etc. though not satisfied your buds completely
- Most of us have found our mojo or passions in our lives – even if it is as simple as being a family person or just being happy all the time
- In the end its about being yourself – having a lot of fun while doing anything anything in life!