Firstly..let me admit.. its stupid..
To get thoughts about your own life from a TV sitcom…a manipulated script, rehearsed lines, well thought out scenarios.. I mean no, why should you – your life is far too interesting and happening!
But I like taking the basic essence out of every situation – if its meant to be taken..
And in himym – I did find some things to take away..
- Always be optimistic about life and friends who you truely love..
- Never stop loving and trying to find your soulmate
- Its nice at times to go to great lengths for someone you know you wanna see happy..though its ok to not get credit for it..
- Always appear cool and do cool things – (The Gang esp barney takes the lead..)
- Follow your heart and your dream..
Somehow, am not in a different space than Ted’s – I feel am honest, nice, clean hearted, love my friends n my family, always give my best in every relationship, am always seeking for that one, ready to sacrifice and take blame for my loved ones..
But still haven’t met the ONE!
I hope God hears and gives me one to end the suspense of my life’s HIMYM!